POOPEDNEWS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to OPEDNEWS.COM I have created POOPEDNEWS.COM!

Go down

Thanks to OPEDNEWS.COM I have created POOPEDNEWS.COM! Empty Thanks to OPEDNEWS.COM I have created POOPEDNEWS.COM!

Post by BenMarbleMD Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:43 am

So I was recently BANNED from www.opednews.com which was a site I had enjoyed writing for periodically since a short time after my infamous encounter with The Dick Cheney. Initially, that site was pretty good as they allowed people to post pretty much whatever you wanted without too much censorship. But since they are ALLEGEDLY a
'progressive' site they didn't care too much for writer's, like myself, who refused to tow the democratic party/PC FASCIST line. And so recently there was a mass purging of writers from the site. I managed to avoid that initial culling of writers but due to them repeatedly deleting my posts WITHOUT any explanation I went ahead and registered the name www.poopednews.com (just addthe letters 'po' to 'opednews' and u get poopednews.com LOL)

Just to prove to myself their blatant bias, I did a simple experiment and found that any anti-republican posts I made would be left intact. But any anti-democratic party posts were always deleted within minutes. I had intended on trying to work within their idiotic/stifling framework due to the high volume of traffic on their site and so I didn't even act on building this site but a week or so later and suddenly without warning I was BANNED. So I wrote for FREE for them for 4 years and then they ban me without warning/explanation???? So their ignorance and stoopidity has inspired me to go ahead and create this messageboard to combat the BLATANT CENSORSHIP over at www.opednews.com bc the ONLY reason I ever agreed to post their in the first place is because I was led to believe that I would NOT be censored (They INVITED me to post because I said "Go Fuck Yourself Mr. Cheney" to The Dick Cheney and then they are going to censor me???? LOL) Anyway so they are a bunch of preach to the choir PC UTOPIAN FASCIST small minded morons so good luck to them as their site will almost certainly wind up in the shitter in the not too distant future bc the simple fact is that most Americans by now know that THE DUOPOLY is the fucking problem with politics in this country and so this bullshit idiotic 'youre either with us or against us' mentality that is propagated by the repukes and dummicraps is just DUM!
cya
Ben
BenMarbleMD
BenMarbleMD
Admin

http://www.poopednews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum